Move better and be whole body strong….
At Locomotion Therapy, it is my goal to ignite your body as a whole. Exercises that involve full body movements emulate our primal nature and allow us to create full body support when we need to access power all at once. Examples of this may include hitting a baseball, a 50 meter sprint, or changing directions in soccer or football.
Exercises that include each plane of motion including the sagittal, frontal and transverse planes enable you to transmit power without getting injured and create stability for any sport.
This group training class is designed to help you with…
- Movement strategies
- Prevent injuries
- Improve efficiency, strength, power, agility, balance and coordination
- Engage in strength and conditioning training applicable to all sports
- Build your strength and power foundation
- Rotational power exercises
- Power moves activating each plane simultaneously
- Posterior chain exercises
- Primal movements including crawling and contralateral movements
- Mobility exercises to increase joint range of motion and open up muscular lines
What to expect….
This course will be 6 weeks and will meet 2 x a week.
Each session will include a dynamic warm up, main exercise routine including resistance bands, medicine balls and your own body weight.
Each exercise will be done at your own pace with proper form throughout the movement.
Sessions will include introduction, practice and progression.
What is included…
Twice a week functional movement group workouts
Weekly restorative movement and conditioning program based on each week delivered via email.